NIZORAL 20MG/G SHAMPOO KETOCONAZOLE 120ML SHAMPOO
Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo 20mg treats and prevents dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Treats and prevents dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Relieves scalp dryness, flaking, redness and itching.
- Treats the associated inflammation, relieving scalp redness and itching.
- Its targeted action specifically treats the underlying cause of dandruff, yet it is gentle on the hair.
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance Free
Directions for use:
- Wet your hair
- Shake the bottle before use
- Apply a small amount to scalp
- For best results leave on the scalp for 3-5 minutes.
- For the first 2-4 weeks: use every 3-4 days to clear dandruff.
- Thereafter: use once every one or 2 weeks to keep dandruff away.
- If your scalp has not cleared after 4 weeks, you may not have dandruff and should seek further advice from your pharmacist and doctor.
Do not use Nizoral shampoo if:
You are allergic to anything in Nizoral shampoo (listed in section 6 below) Do not use this medicine if the above applies to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nizoral shampoo.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine:
- If you use a lotion or cream on your hair that contains a steroid, such as betamethasone or hydrocortisone:
- You should use less and less of the lotion or cream during the first 2 to 3 weeks of Nizoral shampoo treatment
- This will stop your condition flaring up while Nizoral shampoo starts to work If you have any questions about stopping your steroid lotion or cream, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Nizoral shampoo can be used if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
The active substance is ketoconazole. Each gram (g) of shampoo contains 20 milligrams (mg) of ketoconazole (2 % w/w).
The other ingredients are sodium lauryl ether sulfate, disodium monolauryl ether sulphosuccinate, coconut fatty acid diethanolamide, laurdimonium hydrolysed animal collagen, macrogol 120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, imidurea, hydrochloric acid, erythrosine (E127) and purified water.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.